A man has been electrocuted while working in South Australia today.

Emergency services attended the scene to try and rescue the man.

SafeWorkSA are understood to be investigating the incident.

https://twitter.com/9keziahsullivan/status/1377794705115602947?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

An Adelaide man died after being electrocuted in December of last year.

The 48-year-old Morphettville man was found unresponsive on the roof of the Aberfoyle Hub Shopping Centre and died at the scene.

SafeWorkSA has been contacted for comment.





This content first appear on 9news

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.