Sometimes we can be blind to the problems plaguing our business, and if you’re not careful, they can destroy your business.
We sit down to talk with Michelle Diamond about how to prevent that from happening!
We talk about:
- How to identify problems in your business
- How to align strategy with growth
- How to create a strong foundation to monitor internal and external changes in anticipation of problems arising
- How to escape the rat race of developing features and functions to stand out from your competition
- The most important thing you should do for yourself as a founder
- Why being authentic is the only way to succeed
- And much more!
If you don’t see the player above, click on the link below to listen directly!
If you enjoy the podcast, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes? It takes less than 60 seconds, and it really makes a difference in helping to convince hard-to-get guests. I also love reading the reviews!
For show notes and past guests, please visit our site.
Sign up for Sean’s newsletter.
Image Credit: Michal Czyz on Unsplash
The post Identify and fix problems in your business with Michelle Diamond appeared first on e27.