Building a website, setting it up for SEO, and developing content in order to launch your marketing strategy is extremely important for any successful business. Often, in addition to social media, your company’s website is your customers’ first touchpoint. It is the face and introduction to your business.
Interestingly, despite its importance, it is also one of the most underappreciated aspects of your business.
That is why I invited Kevin Geary, CEO of DigitalGravy, which specialises in websites and SEO, to sit down and talk with me about the nuances of doing it intelligently.
Apart from DigitalGravy, he is also the Founder of DigitalAmbition, which helps companies learn how to start, grow, or scale their businesses online.
Altogether he has over 15 years of experience in these areas, which makes him a great person to spill the beans on this topic.
We specifically talk about:
- The types of websites are there (landing pages, one-pagers, full websites)
- Which is the world’s best website framework to use?
- What kinds of pages and content must you have?
- What is a Responsive website?
- What is SEO?
- What’s the difference between Global and Local SEO?
- What are backlinks and how do you get them?
- What is Domain Authority and how do you improve it?
- What are keywords and how do you rank on Google for them?
- Shorttail vs Longtail keywords
- Shorter vs longer articles
- What’s the difference between doing a website yourself and having a specialist design and develop one for you?
If you are curious about how you can use SEO and other website hacks for your business, make sure you don’t miss this episode!
If you don’t see the player above, click on the link below to listen directly!
Image Credit: Michal Czyz on Unsplash
The post Understanding SEO and website hacks with Kevin Geary appeared first on e27.