Meet Hugo Garcia-Cotte, who helps companies protect their goods from being faked.
Today, he shares how he went up against the Chinese mafia and won!
- His family’s influence on him
- Why moving to China was the best decision he’s ever made
- How being in China made him realise his unique advantage
- How he set up his company and struggled through fundraising
- One very important thing he recently realised which changed his business
- The story of how he came to take down the Chinese mafia
- And more!
If you don’t see the player above, click on the link below to listen directly!
If you enjoy the podcast, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes? It takes less than 60 seconds, and it really makes a difference in helping to convince hard-to-get guests. I also love reading the reviews!
For show notes and past guests, please visit our site.
Sign up for Sean’s newsletter.
Image Credit: Michal Czyz on Unsplash
The post Taking down the Chinese counterfeited goods mafia with Hugo Garcia-Cotte appeared first on e27.