Meet Hugo Garcia-Cotte, who helps companies protect their goods from being faked.
Today, he shares how he went up against the Chinese mafia and won!
- His family’s influence on him
- Why moving to China was the best decision he’s ever made
- How being in China made him realise his unique advantage
- How he set up his company and struggled through fundraising
- One very important thing he recently realised which changed his business
- The story of how he came to take down the Chinese mafia
- And more!
If you don’t see the player above, click on the link below to listen directly!
If you enjoy the podcast, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes? It takes less than 60 seconds, and it really makes a difference in helping to convince hard-to-get guests. I also love reading the reviews!
For show notes and past guests, please visit our site.
Sign up for Sean’s newsletter.
This article was first published on We Live To Build.
Image Credit: Michal Czyz on Unsplash
The post Taking down the Chinese counterfeited goods mafia with Hugo Garcia-Cotte appeared first on e27.